Tuesday, June 23, 2015

MoMa adventures

Have you ever been on a date? Like a mom date or a girl date?
If no, you should.
If you have, high five.
Saturday (back in May)  my mom and I went on a MoMa date.
I've been to the MoMa when I was younger but I don't remember it at all; going recently felt like I was going for the first time.
Lets get on to the pics and art!
(BTW I saw a lot of stuff and I didn't know what to show you guys... I just decided on a little bit of everything)


OOTD




Plaid Pants: Trash and Vaudeville
Sneakers: Payless (Old)
Bag: Forever21 (similar
Shirt: Misfits 
Jean Jacket: Forever21 (similar)
Sunglasses: Mom's
Necklace: H&M


Andy Warhol -

And Other Works 1953- 1967














 - Vasily Kandinsky -

White Soft and Hard

  
- Max Ernst -

Rendezvous of Friends- The Friends Become Flowers 1928


- Salvador Dali -

Illuminated Pleasures 1929


- Rene Magritte -

The False Mirror 1928


- Joan Miro -

The Hunter (Catalan Landscape 1923-24



E.L Destiny


No comments:

Post a Comment