Monday, August 17, 2015

Tokio Hotel Concert

Last week Wednesday,   

I saw my favorite band Tokio Hotel. I have been a fan of the German rock group since they first appeared on US TV around 2006/07. They were in their teens then, and I was a preteen totally in love with what I saw. Ever since, I have been following the band, own all their English and recent German albums. Their first English album, Scream, is a combination of their debut album Shrei, (which translates to scream) and their second album Zimmer 483, (translation: room 483).

I never actually thought I would get to see them live. Because they are a German band and even when they did come to the US they were mostly in California or Mexico. As of recently the boys announced they would be doing a World Tour divided into parts. Their first stop was some parts of Europe or South America I can't remember. Anyway, they came this way and I snagged some tickets.

How was I able to snag like 75 bucks worth of tickets to see a band I've been ogling over since forever?! Well, it was all the boys. Tokio Hotel decided they wanted to do a tour based around the club experience and close atmosphere of a club. They said they liked the intimacy and the connection they felt with a crowd in a smaller space vs a stadium. Thanks to the boy's lovely epiphany, I was able to see them at Irving Plaza in Manhattan. 

Anyway, enough chitter chat, on to the outfit!

P.S. I took pictures of them but they came out so shitty because of the stage lights reflecting back thus making it hard to take their pictures. But I was pretty close to them, about three rows to the front.



Reppin' the boys in their 2009 hair do's.
(They all have different hair styles now)









Outfit Deets:

Skirt: H&M
Shirt: Hottopic (exact)
Stockings: Idk Rainbows probably + shred them myself.
Sneakers: Converse (exact)
Chocker: DIY
Watch: American Apparel. (exact)


E.L Destiny






No comments:

Post a Comment